Christina Catlin Haley
BBA in Information and Operations Management
Graduated: December 1998
Consultant, Apex IT, Inc.
November 1999-October 2003
Participated in a Vantive Sales customization project as a developer. Developed custom reports using Actuate. Designed customized Knowledge Bases using ServiceSoft software. Instructed clients in use of software and development tools. Performed analysis and software development on Vantive to PeopleSoft CRM upgrades. Performed project management duties on internal projects. Served as mentor for new hires. Provided technical support for applications. Developed custom reports for PeopleSoft CRM.
Associate Consultant, Grant Thornton LLP
January 1999-September 1999
Developed custom Oracle reports using Reports 2.5, SQL*Plus, and PL/SQL. Instructed clients and end users in ad-hoc reporting methods. Engaged in trouble-shooting activities concerning reports. Developed programs using Visual C++ for data conversion.
· SQL (MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Sybase statements and stored procedures)
· Visual Basic for Applications
· Oracle Developer Reports 2.5/3.0 - Built several reports for Oracle Applications
· Vantive – Developed and customized applications, integrations, and reports
· PeopleSoft CRM – Developed and customized applications and participated in upgrades
· Vantive – Development/customization/integration experience
· Crystal Report
· Experienced in team development efforts and team leadership
· Experienced in technical support
· Able to create and maintain technical and functional documents
· PeopleSoft Certified CRM and Technical Consultant
· Officer of Vantive Central States Regional Users Group 1999-2001